Aptimize Website Accelerator
Aptimize Website Accelerator uses best practice techniques to optimize web pages in real time, instantly accelerating your website or intranet with a simple software installation on the web server. No extra hardware. No code or browser changes. Just instant results. Available for Windows or Linux
- Reduces page load times by up to 75%
- Increases server throughput by 40%
- Increases YSlow performance grade
- Automatic tuning with optional ‘expert’ mode
- Reduction in data traffic by up to 40%
- Increases page views and click-through rates
- Reduces bandwidth and data-traffic costs
- Improves productivity and usability
- No extra hardware or development costs
- Safe and reliable installation and operation
Aptimize addresses a key problem with web traffic to fundamentally reduce website load times.
Recent research by Jupiter Research suggests a third of visitors leave a site if pages take more than four seconds to load. Forrester Research and Gartner Group report that ecommerce sites in the US alone are losing $1.1 to $1.3 billion in revenue annually due to customer clickaway caused by slow loading websites.
Despite the explosion in broadband and connectivity, the physical distance between browser and server can cause websites to take up to 30 seconds to load across, or between, continents. Aptimize has addressed this problem with a technical breakthrough, known as “resource merging”.
The Aptimize website accelerator software uses this “resource merging” to reduce the number of ingredients that make up a webpage and hence the round trips necessary between browser and web server to load the page. Reducing the number of files that make up a webpage (as well as the size of the files) is reducing page load times by between 33% and 75%
How Aptimize technology works
Aptimize’s accelerator products use a dynamic acceleration technique called “runtime page optimization”. Aptimize Website Accelerator doubles website speed with no code changes, no extra hardware. It works on the simple principle that a simple webpage with fewer and smaller things on it will load faster than a complex webpage with lots of things on it. This is because each extra thing on a webpage requires an additional roundtrip from browser to server. This is why Google is fast (simple page, only a few things on it), but other richer websites are slower.
Who would benefit from using Aptimize?
- eCommerce websites where sales occur on the internet
- Software as a Service (SaaS) websites
- Information websites such as news, media, corporate sites, government, education, networking and corporate intranets
How Aptimize works
To understand why some websites take a long time to load, and how Aptimize works to speed up your website instantly, watch video...
Seriti Consulting are proud to partner with Application Performance, the UK Aptimize partner.
Contact us for a demo or to discuss your requirements.